• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Change with /disguise

Do you think this change should happen

• No (Please say why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that /d is getting too obvious. I have thought of a few changes.

- More realistic names. A wide variety of different names. This can reduce the amount of targeting.
- (OPTIONAL) Add coloured names like the iron and gold rank to the /d names. This can increase targeting.
-Disable rcolour codes when using /d. This may be a bit of a pain but colour codes make itobviouse that you have used /d. I have seen quite alot of times people using coloured writing when using the /d command.

Thank you for reading this thread and tell me what you think!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
1) Your first suggestion has already been implemented and there is probably no way for it to get better.
2) MCGamer previously had the donor rank's on disguised players but it made it too obvious.

My suggestion is; implement a random-skin selector so rather than having a steve as a skin- you have a creeper-hoodie or Boy/Girl etc. It would make it a whole lot less obvious.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your first suggestion has already been implemented and there is probably no way for it to get better.
2) MCGamer previously had the donor rank's on disguised players but it made it too obvious.

My suggestion is; implement a random-skin selector so rather than having a steve as a skin- you have a creeper-hoodie or Boy/Girl etc. It would make it a whole lot less obvious.
OhFancy is at it again. I have definitely wanted /d to change your skin for a long time. Maybe you could just keep your own skin when you did /d.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
OhFancy is at it again. I have definitely wanted /d to change your skin for a long time. Maybe you could just keep your own skin when you did /d.
Actually, in some rare occasions, it changes your skin to a random one. I wish it was more common

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish you could /drank yourself. Basically you can make yourself any rank under yours, so if you were iron, you could make yourself a member, gold could make iron and member, diamond could make gold, iron, and member, and platinum could make every donor rank.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Or just remove /stats tab and when you join make it so it doesn't say "Brandon6895 has joined" instead make it so it says your disguise name has joined, then the disguise command is fixed.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
The developers are working as hard as they can on making the disguise commands better. Random skins are not possible due to restrictions from Mojang. There is a command /drank which you can use to change the rank of your disguised name. Eg, /drank DonorIron would make you iron donor. You can only /drank as ranks less 'powerful' than you, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci