• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire Arena - Hunger Games Map

Should This Be Added To MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No(explain why)

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys welcome to my map Catching Fire I made this based off the movie/book and have made it straight off from a flat world so it took me a long time to make and I have worked on it for about a month and I have read the books more than once so I know how the map is pretty much inside and out :) this is a 120 block radius map and I think it is pretty accurate to the movie :D and when you download this map and think people can just enderpearl out of this but think to yourself whats that gonna do for them? there's no chests out there and they will just be trapped out there until deathmatch so yeah doesnt really matter
:3 if you want to download the map download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ntkeahf45er6zon/Catching Fire Hunger Games Map.zip
if you want it on your server add me on skype: usmoothie and we can talk about it :)

ScreenShots:

If you want a better look at it please download it :D
thanks for looking at the thread :D

Last edited:

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I downloaded the map and it looks very rushed. If you want your map to get accepted make the radius 200 not 120.

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
you should add items to the chests then add it up to mediafire

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
thanks for your support guys but this map wont get accepted because mcsg are making there own catching fire gamemode :/ but I am working on another map :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci