• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Capes] [Disguise] Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMorten

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm currently playing on 1.8 and I have a problem/question. I've a minecon cape atm, but why can I not see it when I'm disguising myself. I dont get a random skin too. (When I had OF cape did I get a random skin and I could see the cape)

Thanks, Morten

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you playing on any other versions in 1.8? Like 1.8.1 or 1.8.7 or just 1.8? Because I know in 1.8.1/1.8.7 you will see your cape and your disguise skin if you're in that version. I'm not quite sure about the standard '1.8' version.. Hope that made sense? Maybe try on one of those versions if you haven't already.

ItzMorten

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you playing on any other versions in 1.8? Like 1.8.1 or 1.8.7 or just 1.8? Because I know in 1.8.1/1.8.7 you will see your cape and your disguise skin if you're in that version. I'm not quite sure about the standard '1.8'
version.. Hope that made sense? Maybe try on one of those versions if you haven't already.
Oh, thanks! I can try those versions. :D

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, thanks! I can try those versions. :D
That's alright, if any more troubles occur, feel free to direct message me or post on my wall!
But for now, I will be asking Tiger or Giggity69Goo to move this to 'General Support' as it's the dedicated section for help. :) [Haven't had forum training yet]

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Thread moved to 'General Support' upon request.

And addition to that, due to the question being previously answered,

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci