• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
So whenever I hop onto the server, I play for a few minutes. Sometimes just seconds And then crash out.

I log in, play for a few mins, then the server freezes and I can't do anything and then I get this.

Can someone help me with this?

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello! There are a couple of ways you can fix this problem.
  • Restart Minecraft, which may do the trick
  • Restart your router, sometimes it is just your internet
  • Try waiting a couple minutes, you are most likely logging in way to fast
  • Restart your computer, works sometimes.
Hopefully I could help, if you have any more issues PM me for help! Thank you!

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
I will try all of this tomorrow. I was playing 1.8 and switched to 1.8.1 and I think that may have done the trick. But I'll look into this better tomorrow. Don't lock the post. I wanna keep updating if needed tomorrow :)

Cheers!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, what network was this on? EU, US,AU or Ca. If I'm correct EU was having maintenance and can deem to be unjoinable even after maintenance.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I was having the same problem. I'm assuming it's no longer affecting you, but a lot of people were lagging out of their games on Sunday.

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
This also happened on other servers. Not only MCSG. And yes, this was on EU. However despite being European I am going to play on US servers because on EU servers, I just can't understand any of the languages people speak there. But right now I think the problem is solved. Had to do with the minecraft version I was using. But thanks for the help anyways.

A mod or higher staff may lock the thread :)

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci