• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't join US-EU servers

soapy21

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys im from the Europe and i can only play on CANADA servers. it says Connecting to the server but nothing . There are not many canada servers can you help me?

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your minecraft because I'm playing on the EU servers and they are fine for me, maybe it's something to do with your internet connection?

soapy21

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes i restarted minecraft . Still not working.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Perhaps it might be your internet provider? You might want to try changing your IP, using a wired internet cord, checking with your internet provider, restarting your router/computer/modem etc., uh... Maybe, if you need to, buy a new router/modem? (If you need to, but most likely not.)
Also, you can try "pinging" them.

If you're on Windows:
In the bottom left, go into the system thingy. At the bottom of that, type "cmd" and hit enter. It should open up something like this.

Type in "ping eu.mcgamer.net" or "us.mcgamer.net" or "eu1.mcsg.in" etc - One of the IPs for MCSG.
Post what you find?

PeteVsPlayer

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm getting the same problem :(
I'll try turning my router off and on again and tell you if that works.

rawriledino

Diamond
Reaction score
If it says io.netty(SOMETHING HERE THAT I DONT REMEMBER) It is a problem with Minecraft- not MCSG. It happens to me when I try to go onto the Survival Server- You can't help it- Maybe when they update it to 1.8 it'll be fixed.. Hopefully.. :D

Hope this helped- somewhat..

firedawg248

Tribute
Reaction score
You might wanna try restarting your router or computer. These errors can be caused from "Not responding data"... As you might know everything gets downloaded on your complete as TEMP files. Everything you see one a computer is downloaded, so it can be a connection error (Not Responding). If this is still not working, I would try to contact your internet providers for more support!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci