• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't hit people in Kit PvP?

Is this NCP?

• Mhm

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
So basically, I don't know it it's just me or everybody, but like every thirty seconds I get like a five second period where you can't hit. The other people can't hit me either, so I assume it's everybody. Can you please fix? I don't know if it's NCP or what, but it's the reason I don't play on the kit PvP server a lot...

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
It is actually an issue with NCP+Essentials. (I had this issue on my server and had it resolved, so I think I know the causes. :p) Anyways, when players "lag back," the server recognizes it as a teleport back to the original position, and essentials kicks in. Essentials has an auto-invincibility period after a teleport, which is why you can't deal damage to players after they lag back. The only ways to fix this issue would be either to set the invincibility period to 0, (Which would let you get spawn killed very easily) or remove no-cheat plus. Hope this helped.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
It is NCP. And a few people and I have made threads to have it removed or nerfed, and our ideas were instantly rejected. I don't think any of the Admins have even played on the Kit PvP server, if they did they'd agree it needs nerfing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci