• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't Change My Profile Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrVibes

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello people of the MCGamer Forums! I just wanted to share a problem I have been having with changing my profile picture on the forums. So, whenever I go to try and change my profile picture, whatever picture I put in just changes to the one I already had once it is in. I don't know if that made sense but basically, whatever picture I choose as my new profile picture, reverts to the one I have now, no matter what I try. I have tried going on my laptop instead of my pc to change it, removing it as my profile picture first, and deleting the file for the original one from my laptop. I have tried with multiple pictures and all it gives me is the one that I have now. If anybody out there is able to give me some guidance with this problem, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(P.S. I hope this is in the right section of the forums...)

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
I believe it just takes a while.
The same thing happens to me aswell. Just update the profile picture, and wait 10-15 minutes.
I'm not sure how long it usually takes, but for me I update the picture, then about 10 minutes later I'll check the forums and it will have updated. :)

Thanks, Hope this helps!
If you want further help, Please feel free to PM!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci