• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't Apply For Iron Donator

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyQuailz

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't register for an Iron Donator status because I have a Postal code, not a ZIP code, and when I enter my Postal code, it tells me it's invalid. Help please.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Where is it that you live? I have never heard of a place that doesn't have a ZIP code. Try searching for your towns ZIP code on the internet. Try the first 5 digits of your postal code.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Just enter a random ZIP code, you just need the rest of the 'address' information to follow that ZIP code. I recommend using the White House's information as it is a public building. Hope this somewhat helped ^_^!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Just enter a random ZIP code, you just need the rest of the 'address' information to follow that ZIP code. I recommend using the White House's information as it is a public building. Hope this somewhat helped ^_^!
I don't recommend lying but I guess this is an ok last resort.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey CrunchyQuailz, would you mind private messaging me a screenshot of the error you are receiving? I think this would help me solve the issue.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
By the way, I just checked with my postal code and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci