• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cannot Play

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
hi when i try to play hunger games or something the server kick me out and says connection lost time out or sometimes it says
io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception i cant play

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
The servers could of possibly down during your time. What region are you from? What are you trying to connect to? If you could kindly answer those questions, I could help you further! :)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your internet could be causing this; timing out or just a very bad connection to the server.

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
i am from turkey (europe) but i tryied a lot of servers europe servers us servers they all kick me out

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
i asked minecrafthelp too they said it is servers's problem and i can not talk with server boss

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i asked minecrafthelp too they said it is servers's problem and i can not talk with server boss
Its more likely that its your internet, as there are thousands of players who are not having this problem.

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
i think it is about my computer because my ping is 55 ms i think it is pretty good

bilgekaana123

Spectator
Reaction score
but it can not be my ping is 55ms if it is about my internet how can i fix it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci