• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can you guys add a Bukkit Version Server with Mineshafter or just and offline mode server?

Is this a smart Idea for MCSG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiseEXE

Spectator
Reaction score
This is so players without the purchased MC can play Also with this the akk okayers have skins and all can join the server. It really just makes a universal server. So maybe convert all servers like this or make one or two?

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
So you want to change these servers so that users who stole the game can pretend they bought it?

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I have to agree Minecraft isn't expensive and it's doing the right thing. You don't get to play xbox live, wow, or any other online service without paying for it.

B

bigmike4life

No horriable idea. Its like cheating which this server is trying to stop.

WiseEXE

Spectator
Reaction score
They arent pretending to act like they have it. Only reason I asked for this is because I thought that Vareide would like to have as many players as possible playing on his maps. This would just be a way that all players would be happy. Think of the people whose parents cant afford MC or dont want to use their Credit Cards to buy it. So think before you talk. I just want all players to be happy.

Z

ZombieTracker

No, just no. If people want to play, buy the game. We have over 15,000 users and the servers are already full. If people who dont own the game want to play, they can download it off of planetminecraft. We do not support piracy and will not accommodate this. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci