• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

can you add a new payment methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuubi_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)
I want to talk about payment methods, I wish u can add a new one called (cash u) its famous in middle east
I'd like to buy a premium but I can't cause I can't buy with paypal etc.. a lot of ppl in middle east would like to buy a premium but they can't.
I think that's all and thanks for reading. :p

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
In terms of adding more payment methods to the MCGamer store, it is really down to BuyCraft to actual support these methods (e.g. the one you've mentioned: Cash U). As of right now, BuyCraft only supports the following methods (taken from here):

• Payza
  • CashU
  • PayPal
  • PaymentWall
  • PayGol
  • Coinbase
  • 2Checkout
  • Stripe
  • OneBip
Looking at this list, the method you've asked to be added is currently supported by BuyCraft, so the decision is down to Chad and the administration. Your best bet is to probably contact the support email ([email protected]) to see if they can give you any further insight into how this could be done.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact myself or another staff member. Since your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci