• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can Someone Explain The Fire Grass Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interwebs

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that there is some sort of glitch that involves fire becoming invisible on grass, but I don't know any more than that. I heard it was ban-able, so can someone please explain it to me becuase I don't want to accidentally break the rules.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Nope, it isn't ban able. It's just invisible fire, except this time on grass and not invisible fire on chest or a glowstone block, or a block of glass. So it's not ban able. c:

Interwebs

Spectator
Reaction score
Nope, it isn't ban able. It's just invisible fire, except this time on grass and not invisible fire on chest or a glowstone block, or a block of glass. So it's not ban able. c:
Are you sure? Everyone else says its ban-able. And I don't quite think you understand the glitch. I believe the fire starts on the grass, then deletes the grass and falls to the ground. Then, the fire on the ground is invisible for everyone except for the one who placed it.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Are you sure? Everyone else says its ban-able. And I don't quite think you understand the glitch. I believe the fire starts on the grass, then deletes the grass and falls to the ground. Then, the fire on the ground is invisible for everyone except for the one who placed it.
I'm positive of it. :) Because if the invisible fire on chests, glowstone, etc glitch isn't ban able why should doing the invisible fire trick on GRASS be? :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Question Answered; Thread Locked. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci