• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can i still apply for mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
So i was thinking about applying for mod over a few months, but when i started mcsg i was banned because my skin was offending or something like that. I didn't get a warn i just got banned instantly. So my question is, can i still apply for mod?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you might be able to but I would pm a sr.mod and ask them. It is much easier and more private than starting a thread.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you might be able to but I would pm a sr.mod and ask them. It is much easier and more private than starting a thread.
Yes, also going on Teamspeak and poking them their would also be a preferred way of communicating I am sure.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
If your ban was in MCSG V1 (this period ended in Februaury of 2013) then please poke a Sr. Staff member on our TeamSpeak or message them on our forums.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Adding onto what smooth said, if the ban was shorter than a day it is not taken into consideration when applying for staff.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can also post a ban dispute to get your ban removed from your records, if it succeeds then you can apply for mod.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Here's how it works. If you have a ban that is more than 24 hours, you are not allowed to apply for mod. If the ban is 24 hours or less, you may apply for mod, provided there is no evidence attached to the ban. If there is evidence attached to the ban, you may not apply for mod. If you know you've been banned, you may dispute your ban, and if there is evidence, it will be provided.

Thread locked, PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci