• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can block glitching cause the player banned from MCSG communities?

Can block glitching cause the player banned from MCSG communities?

• Total voters

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
I really want to make this clear and I think this conversation can help a lot of MCSG players.
I strongly want to know if block glitching can cause the player banned from MCSG communities.
Because sometimes maps like in Wyvern's Wake there is a diamond sword in a furnace over the glass wall and you'll have to block glitch to get it. I know that you could get kicked from the server for block glitching but some people does it while recording videos. If you have a proof of someone block glitching, can that cause the player ban from MCSG communities
I will really appreciate it if staffs can reply to this conversation.

Thank you.
Have a nice day <3

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I've only gotten kicked for block glitching, so I'm not too sure.
I bet that multiple incidents of block glitching would result in a ban

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Simple truth is yes it can if you are caught enough times doing it.

As a tribute, you get a certain amount of "strikes". Hacking, its 2 and your perma-banned. With block glitching, I believe it was first time kicked, but after that maybe a 1 hour ban and it goes on and on from there. The issue with this tho, is a lot of mods don't really check to see if someone has got in trouble for it in the past xD. So it ends up just always being kicks.

Reality tho, it would be a ban probably after 2-3 time being caught.

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
It sure can, but you will probably get banned, if you continued, if you were asked to stop once.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score

As a tribute, you get a certain amount of "strikes". Hacking, its 2 and your perma-banned. With block glitching, I believe it was first time kicked, but after that maybe a 1 hour ban and it goes on and on from there. The issue with this tho, is a lot of mods don't really check to see if someone has got in trouble for it in the past xD. So it ends up just always being kicks.

Thank you for the reply <3
Ok... So it can get banned!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
If you are caught multiple times it can lead to a ban.

But. It's mostly a kick.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score

Yep, when I was a scrub, I block glitched the Tier 2 behind the glass on Teweran 2 (back when it was tier 2) I got kicked, another time I did it InforcerHD was spectating me -.- and banned me for 1 hour for block glitching the axes which I did not do, I killed a person who block glitched them ;-; and then I got banned from Philly67 for 5 days (when he was a mod) for block glitching that tier 2 on Teweran 2, he was also spectating me :( .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci