• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can anyone help me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for being an inconvenience, but if someone could help me it would be highly appreciated :)

I've been experiencing this Minecraft login glitch and don't know how to resolve it. When I load my Minecraft this pops up http://gyazo.com/a1060d9ea80e74a6887019a4a9ab205b two times and then allows me to load Minecraft successfully. Then I tried downloading optifine for 1.7 and 1.8, unfortunately it isn't enabling me to install the mod saying that the Minecraft.exe doesn't exist. I have tried uninstalling Minecraft numerous times and have had no positive outcomes.

Someone help me please? <3

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I suppose you know how to access your .Minecraft folder? (if not check this tutorial)
What you want to do is save your screenshots, and texture packs (if not saved already, or simply don't save them if you don't care).
Then you will delete the .Minecraft folder and will empty your trash can, and you'll also have to delete Minecraft app itself.

Then you install Minecraft again —this time it will be like if you hadn't installed it before are you're removing every aspect of it from your computer. Once installed it should stop the problem as the missing .dll will be installed.

Hope this works.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suppose you know how to access your .Minecraft folder? (if not check this tutorial)
What you want to do is save your screenshots, and texture packs (if not saved already, or simply don't save them if you don't care).
Then you will delete the .Minecraft folder and will empty your trash can, and you'll also have to delete Minecraft app itself.

Then you install Minecraft again —this time it will be like if you hadn't installed it before are you're removing every aspect of it from your computer. Once installed it should stop the problem as the missing .dll will be installed.

Hope this works.
I've done this already with no positive outcome ;-;

Last edited:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
D3dx9_43.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.

The d3dx9_43.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, d3dx9_43.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.

How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Errors
Important Note: Do not download the d3dx9_43.dll file from any website alone. It can be downloaded from Microsoft, the trusted publisher and maker.

Note: If you've already downloaded d3dx9_43.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps.

Method 1:
Restart your computer. The error might be a fluke which can be fixed by a simple restart.

Method 2:
Install the latest version from Microsoft. I am not sure about the link, but this is the only one I found: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Method 3:
If the game is not Minecraft, try re-install the game. If this is not applicable, skip this step.

Method 4:
If the above troubleshooting steps haven't worked to solve your d3dx9_43.dll error, try extracting the d3dx9_43.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
To simplify, here is a tutorial on that: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/restoredx9dll.htm

Method 5:
Update your video card drivers.

This bug will appear with any program that utilizes Microsoft DirectX, hence causing the error to appear mostly with games.

If this did not help, here is a link to a relevant Microsoft forums question answered by a professional person. This will most likely not be needed, but it is important if my methods did not work.

As an ultimate last resort, use the Microsoft answer desk to deal with your problem. This is a support chat, just do what they say. Don't worry, the link is official:

https://answerdesk.support.microsof...eckedsr=1&productkey=awasaofferpremiumwindows

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've never had a problem specifically like this previously, but I have had some issues that are similar. Unfortunately my problems would be solved by a simple complete reinstallation of Minecraft, and I don't know much about DirectX so I cannot help much in that area. Good luck however, and hopefully your problem will be resolved :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone, but ultimately I think it's my laptop finally going into retirement. I've noticed a lot of other glitches and bugs appearing sporadically. If I ever need any help I will pm you :) Thread lock? ViolentKitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci