• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Camasa Server Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnatOzdemir

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi.This is my first thread.So you can see a lot of errors.Sorry about that.I wanna learn is Canada server closed? Because I can't login the Canada server.But I can play on Europe server, United States server and Australia server.Please give me an answer.And if it's a problem how can I solve this? Thanks..

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hate to break it but, McGamer removed Canada servers because barely any people would play Canada servers and other reasons. CA servers will not be coming back as well. There are only 3 servers you connect to and play.

us.mcgamer.net
eu.mcgamer.net
au.mcgamer.net

Reaction score
Hate to break it but, McGamer removed Canada servers because barely any people would play Canada servers and other reasons. CA servers will not be coming back as well. There are only 3 servers you connect to and play.

us.mcgamer.net
eu.mcgamer.net
au.mcgamer.net
Sad thing is, CA had the best community. Now it's only the toxic communities of EU and US ^.^

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

us.mcgamer.net
eu.mcgamer.net
au.mcgamer.net
PM me with further questions if you wish.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci