• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA Servers!Please Please Please Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahuk

Spectator
Reaction score
I have played on mcsg for a long time and all my experience is on ca servers and know there gone and not only me a lot lot of people want to play on it. Because every other server i get bad ping (100-120.)Know i lost all my love 2 mcsg,My hit register after an hour and when some 1 kills me my hit registers so late that i kill him after i die. And all my love 2 mcsg is gonneeee forever.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the CA servers were removed. Chad made a thread about it a couple months ago. There was a clean reasoning for removing the CA servers, I quote:

"We started the CA region to serve as the go-to region for Canadian players and East coast US players. Those who played on CA appreciated its smaller playerbase and separation from the more mainstream US region. Unfortunately as time went on, our staff team was thinned out as our US location grew larger, and the prospect of keeping CA became less and less likely.

The removal of the CA region is unfortunate, but we want to focus on our larger networks to improve the staff presence for a overall better quality of play.
"

Link to thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/goodbye-ca-for-now.197176/

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci