• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ca running behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
The ca servers are being a bit forgotten. They started the servers aaaaand that's all? Some complaints : 1. Banned people on US and Eu don't get banned on ca? I've seen some. 2. No reset yet. 3. No Moderatorssss :eek: the people are free just sprinting while standing still , hitting guys when they run up behind them. I've seen 1 mod for 1 game and that was Fax :/

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Like Exking who's banned on Eu and just killed me on CA. Same for a guy called necr0shadow I heard he was banned on Eu and now he plays on ca..... It's like we get the rests of the US, EU and AU.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, this it true, and no one ever plays on them, the lobbies are never full.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
The ca servers are being a bit forgotten. They started the servers aaaaand that's all? Some complaints : 1. Banned people on US and Eu don't get banned on ca? I've seen some. 2. No reset yet. 3. No Moderatorssss :eek: the people are free just sprinting while standing still , hitting guys when they run up behind them. I've seen 1 mod for 1 game and that was Fax :/
We're working on some new things that will make everything better. That's all I'll say. <3

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
Well that's not true, lobbys are almost everytime full, except for the morning.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
The games are just full of teams of 5+ Americans then me and Jarni xP

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya ide try and help now and again but im not mod on there yet.
Sub kinda gave the best answer possible though so.. ima lock this :3
and moved to suggestions. Why not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci