• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

buying unbans

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001pixelXmike

Spectator
Reaction score
so I was banned around the first of august or somewhere around that time. apparently they didn't "believe" there loyal player which is me. the mod told me my ban appeal will not be accepted because he assumed I was lying about it to bypass the ban appeal and get appealed, which in my opinion is completely unproffesional and made absolutely no sence? I don't want to have to go out buy a new minecraft account just to play mcgamer when I could pay for an unban on this server. the mod told me to take further steps to securing my account to keep my lil brother from getting on my account I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom TAKE THESE STEPS WE ARE ALL HUMAN WE MAKE MISTAKES. IM SORRY I DONT CONSTATLY CHECK MY COMPUTER, I also don't understand why my ban wasn't just like a month ban anyways theres a client the server has to stop hackers. either way if my lil brother hacked again he would be banned. why can tit be a two warning system first warning is a month ban and if it happens again its a perma ban? I don't want to put any hates twords the mcgamer network this is just something I can fathom in my head for 3 seconds

ign: pixelXm1ke
kik:mike.sanchez254
email: [email protected]

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, If you think that a Moderator was being unprofessional or didn't deserve to be a Moderator you can report them to Sr. Staff.

Second of all, If you are banned on one account you are not allowed to play on a different account. Even if its a 1 hour ban or 1 day ban. That is ban evading, and you will get perm-banned on both accounts for that.

Third of all, We do not sell unbans for obvious reasons. People with a lot of money can literally just keep breaking the rules, get banned, and then pay to come back on the server.

Lastly, In the past we used to do 7 day -> perm ban for hacking, but it turned out that more than 90% of those players that were banned for 7 days didn't learn from their mistakes and hacked again. Later the Sr Staff have decided to make it a perm ban so that we can get rid of the hackers forever.

I will be locking this thread, since I answered most of the questions and I could see this causing some flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci