• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BUT SIR I AM THE BEST MOD PLEASE MAKE ME MOD I PAY MY GULAB JAMBU FOR MOD PLEASE SIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianTheGamer24

Spectator
Reaction score
PLEASE I WANT MOD LOOK
Hello I made a better mod app! tell me wat u think abut this o
Your name: Parth Shah
Your age: 13
Your Minecraft username: RussianTheGamer
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): i dont have ban, i dont do bad.
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: no sir , this is my main account.
Past administration or moderation experiences: i am a user on mcsg. i help community!
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: no i think that mod should deal abuse
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have played mcsg and i would like to be a better rank. I like the color red and light blue, and im cooler than other dudes so want and i will have de mod.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will help the staff
Do you have the ability to record video?: i have a fraps and a small camera
Do you own a microphone?: i have one on my laptop
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: i can only play on weekend. i give 2 hour a week. maybe i can cut out paper airplane class to be mod. I am sorry i am a indian my mummy very strict. i need to get at least a c+ in math! so hard.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: ik full english and a little hindi . I sign up for spanish next year. I also apologize for grammer, I dislexc and have a very hard time properly spelling words
Where are you located? (Time zone): i live in santa barbara Pacific time zone

I, {Parth Shah}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci