• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Team Servers?

Reaction score
We know lots of people who don't have available servers for a build team, and other problems. We think that they should introduce new servers, where you and your team can build your map. They could get your map through email or a thread. If you paid a certain amount of money, they would have a server ready for you. Please tell us what you think of this idea.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That would be a great idea, but who would give the build servers out though?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand, why would they pay McGamer for a server when they can buy a server from one of the many server hosts?

Reaction score
I don't understand, why would they pay McGamer for a server when they can buy a server from one of the many server hosts?
They would be able to get the map back to the user more quickly if they like it, but with renting, it would be harder to do that. Plus, people helping would be on more easily. Finally, the servers would be made for a build team, but normal renting would be hard just to fit build teams.

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
They would be able to get the map back to the user more quickly if they like it, but with renting, it would be harder to do that. Plus, people helping would be on more easily. Finally, the servers would be made for a build team, but normal renting would be hard just to fit build teams.
Honestly, although I have little experience with renting a server, it's very easy and quick to take things on and off. There's also little to no difference with a server, as it's very easy to get on with a server host.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci