• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring NoCheat back, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, I know you switched over to AntiCheat because it was apparently better. Quite frankly, I disagree completely. So many hacks aren't disabled that were disabled with NoCheat. People can fly without being glitched back in place (NoCheat does this). People can use kill-aura (NoCheat prevents this). People can use many other hacks that NoCheat prevents. I use NoCheat on my own server and I don't ever get any reports of hacks such as kill-aura or flying. And, really, all I want prevented is flying and kill-aura, every other hack can't really be prevented. I know, I sound very bi**hy right now, but I just want to state my opinion. Thanks for reading this, and please tell me your own opinion!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are testing NoCheatPlus on our tester server and looking to see if they finally improved the coding which it seems it has. More details soon as we might do a larger scale test next week.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Apparently normal NoCheat isn't being updated anymore, so they wouldn't bring it back. :p

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I realized that, once Chad talked about NoCheat+. I just converted my server to NoCheat+ instead of NoCheat.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The dev for NoCheat stopped development on that plugin a long time ago. Since that swap, anticheat was the most stable solution but we might go back after testing to nocheatplus

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Nice chad, :)
A dev told me the normal NOcheat was leaking memory or something and no longer developed. That's why we changed to anti cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci