• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back old map

DarkStar1033

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just thinking you guys should bring back some on the old maps yous had back then for Example freeze island because a lot a really good maps that poeple like have been taken out so if you can bring back the old maps Thanks for taking your time to read :D

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I was just thinking you guys should bring back some on the old maps yous had back then for Example freeze island because a lot a really good maps that poeple like have been taken out so if you can bring back the old maps Thanks for taking your time to read :D
Freeze!

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
just saying there was a poll to see which map will be removed..

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
i came to mcsg after freeze island was removed.. But if you really want to play freeze island play on Ca and or Au i think

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Why? I don't see why if they were already removed. You need to do better then that.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
just saying there was a poll to see which map will be removed..
Actually, Demons Breeze was the most voted to get removed, however they were both removed in the end, with Demons Breeze coming back I think early this year.

They should probably bring Freeze to other servers. I tried looking for a game on CA only to find it's extremely deserted. (Freeze Island isn't on AU btw.). It was one of my favourite maps when I was on McSG. However, people weren't to fond of the map due to its Ice PvP, which is why it hasn't made a return...yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci