• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back mobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FatPandasFTW

Hey everyone FatPandasFTW here! I have been thinking about the mob feature lately and why mobs should be readded back.
1: Makes it more like the survival games. Not the PVP games.

2:There's an enchanting table. I know you can fish, but it's just not worth it that way.

3:Dogs. If you guys readded bones, you could tame dogs which would be a good thing because you could have an advantage over a team......etc.

4: PVP battle with a player and a zombie/creeper comes along. Some people may find this annoying if they were fighting because if player 1 was about to win the pvp fight and player 2 was going to lose. A creeper/zombie could come along and explode/attack either one of the players.

5:Need some extra food. This would help out a lot if you are short on food because you can just kill a pig/cow for some food.

These were just some reasons why I think there should be mobs again! So have a nice day!

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't care for mobs being re-added, probably because I never played with them on. However, I see a few problems with your reasoning.
1. There is already a community poll out on the servers asking if they want mobs to be re-added.
2. Dog's really aren't that much of a help or influence in the game.
3. If you need extra food in an MCSG game you must be really new.

F

FatPandasFTW

I'm not new. You can check me out on the leaderboards, but for like the nooby people. If they need some food.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Pigs aren't happy when you kill them for food. :c But the good thing is that it's mcsg and no one will starve to death :D #SaveThePigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci