• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanner952000

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many people agree with me, but I think a lot of people would like creative back. I really enjoyed the creative server on McGamer, but you guys removed it..

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Currently, Razzledgirl and some others are working to get creative together. Once it is finished, it will be released. There is not estimated time right now.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
It was said that creative was going to make a comeback on January 2015. Maybe Early February, I suppose?
There are currently no guaranteed dates as of when Creative will be completed.

Creative used to use open source plugins, every day plugins that you'd find over at Bukkit's plugin website. We're currently in the process of revamping and recreating these plugins to work directly within Xime (our all powerful plugin). Some specific members of the development team are working with Razzled and the group running Creative to get this going as soon as we can, but we currently have all hands on deck for 1.8, stats, the new website, and related on-going issues/projects.

Slightly off from the seriousness -- I'd love to see creative up again, as that server had always been full and people loved that they could be creative / enjoy themselves on the server. But, as you could imagine, it'll take time with the limited size of our development team at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci