• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Binct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I knew someone named Binct for quite some time and played in his clan, Deception and loved it. I have never met a better pvp'er. he once won a 2v1 against Blamph and ToxicwasteII. now based on some background, here is my argument. Binct was falsely banned for use aimbot twice and has bid farewell to mcsg for the time being. I respect the amazing staff here on mcsg but peacefully protest the mods' decision on this great guy. you have made what I see as an unfortunate mistake which everyone does; it disappoints me greatly to see someone with a skill level like his go to waste. the only reason he was banned was due to how unknown he really was. if he were toxic, samharribo, etc. nobody would've thought twice about it and never banned him. I ask for him to have another chance at mcsg. to show how many people care about him, I'm starting a petition. anybody who wants to bring binct back, please comment on this thread saying so, and I will add you to a list.
Current Signatures:
-Dantesinferno_
-Nbroski
-AfricannSwallow
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-more to come.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Can't say someone should be unbanned if I've yet to see the evidence :p I know they don't always get it right (the staff), but I can't say he should be unbanned when I don't even know if it's true.

M

MrKorrenian

I hate to be " That guy" but this thread is pointless and will have no impact over the situation. Its not that simple. Do you know how many threads there has been to either unban people, or remove maps, or add maps that have actually gone through. I can think of one and only one, and that was Hungry Hills. Hate to stomp on your hopes but I simply don't think this will do anything.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
After reviewing his evidence, it is valid and will remain standing, no matter the amount of signatures received. The way for him to be unbanned should he so desire is for him to post a ban dispute himself... #Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci