• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island V3 - The Kill Switch

Should this map be accepted?

• Yes add it NOW!

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • I'm ChadTheDJ and I will be implementing this map straight away.

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Breeze Island V3 - The Kill Switch
Hi guys this is my new map. I really wanted to get VIP so I decided to look at the accepted maps and see what was the best way to go. The choice was obvious, I needed to make a remake of Breeze Island.​
This map is small and watery and beautiful. It is a major improvement on the original breeze as it removes all of the main problems with it ie too much land, games which just go on for ever and there is just not enough water chases.​
This video shows off the key features of the map
(Watch it and you will understand)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1a8eavp8v5y79ox

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I read the start and was like.....
"re-make breeze?" WHAT?!?!?!
"Breeze 1 has too much land?" ARE YOU THICK?!?!?!
"Moar water chases?" WHYYYYYYY?!?!?

Then I saw the "watch the video and it will all make sense" and I was like 'I think I can see where this is going'
Then I watched the video and was like

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow he should've died because of all that tnt and plus theres more peopel out in the ocean not just in the islands! And this is just a weird arena and plus too much Breeze Islands! Sorry man

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I hate breeze island with most of my being. This makes it one of my favorite maps.

E. It's also interesting that there have been 8 ChadTheDJs who have voted on this map. I'm pretty sure we only have one Chad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci