• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

branster52 the Original Gangsta

brankster52

Tribute
Reaction score
Whats up peeps it ya boi branker who been gone for a year and half and i might get back into mcsg and i just wanna know where all my beta mcsg players at or if we have any xclan friends of mine here like maybe from deception(picture of original deception memebers)
image.jpeg

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey, your name sounds pretty familiar. I remember seeing you around a while ago. Unfortunately it's very unlikely you'll find any old clan friends since mostly every clan disbanded in late 2015/early 2016, I mean even Rebels is gone and they were in it for the long run ;_;

brankster52

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, your name sounds pretty familiar. I remember seeing you around a while ago. Unfortunately it's very unlikely you'll find any old clan friends since mostly every clan disbanded in late 2015/early 2016, I mean even Rebels is gone and they were in it for the long run ;_;
dang even the rebels, did maxy and them all quit? I heard a lot of people only play badlion now

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
dang even the rebels, did maxy and them all quit? I heard a lot of people only play badlion now
For the most part, all the popular/involved MCSG players quit Minecraft entirely. Some of them moved to CSGO or league, and some even quit those and just kinda left the community in total idk where most people went. Rebels I'm pretty sure still hangs out together on their TS and plays stuff though

Idk how many people from here still play Badlion though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
For the most part, all the popular/involved MCSG players quit Minecraft entirely. Some of them moved to CSGO or league, and some even quit those and just kinda left the community in total idk where most people went. Rebels I'm pretty sure still hangs out together on their TS and plays stuff though

Idk how many people from here still play Badlion though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A lot of people did move to bad lion, and joined the staff team there. I wasn't really big on the clan seen, so I'm not really sure where they went.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci