• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty?

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been thinking about ways to get bounty. Here are a couple ideas that i think should be added to get bounty:
1. Make it to deathmatch 5 bounty
2. Wina a game double bounty you gained that round
3. Achivements like first kill 5 bounty, 15 bounty for 100th kill, maybe even 1000 100th win.
So in total im trying to say is that you can gain bounty a bit easy and make the game way funner with achivments and goals to gain bounty.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Bad idea, would encourage even more camping then is already performed.
2. Don't think so, but I would like to see a return of the 50 point bounty boost that you used to get for winning a game.
3. Seems a bit pointless/uneccessary/overpowered (in the case of the last one)

Overall, I don't think getting points should be all that easy, or be treated like a game in itself (or at least not to that level). Points should be in direct correlation to kills, showing that you had the skill to kill many players, or some very skilled individuals. This system would make points even more pointless (hehe) then they already are. They should mean SOMETHING, and this would demean that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci