• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty Suggestions

Vandeveld55

Spectator
Reaction score
I have an idea for bounties to make it more interesting! You could make the bounties kind of like betting, like if you set a "bet" on a person and they win you would double your money. But, you have to set a bet before the first refill. So, they cant set one on an obvious winner. Just a basic idea! I know MCSG could do something like that cause you guys are soo smart!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
It really is a good idea... I just prefer the current way.

Reaction score
Maybe placing bets while still in the lobby, or maybe from the hub? It's kinda like betting on horse races, except it's a bloodbath!

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Bad idea for the following reasons;
1. DeathMatch often comes before refills, so the winner can be obvious when you bounty. If there are 2 pekoe in DeathMatch, one has full leather and the other full iron, I think that the latter will win, so it is just a cheap way I double your bounty.
2. This could be made corrupt where 3 people go into a game teaming, one dies, and bets all of his points on one of the 2 living souls, so the one without a bet on his head, lets the other win. Very simple, and very misleading for people that then look at the person that won the bet, some people care about points, and think that he is twice as good as reality.
3. This is also a bit easy, cause if you see Gravey4rd, for example, in full iron with no teams in the game, then you can bet all your points with no fear.
4. How stupid would it be I one guy kept on joining servers and betting on the obvious winner. He would soon have 10,000s of points.
5. You aren't allowed to gamble until you are 18 years of age.

Vandeveld55

Spectator
Reaction score
Bad idea for the following reasons;
1. DeathMatch often comes before refills, so the winner can be obvious when you bounty. If there are 2 pekoe in DeathMatch, one has full leather and the other full iron, I think that the latter will win, so it is just a cheap way I double your bounty.
2. This could be made corrupt where 3 people go into a game teaming, one dies, and bets all of his points on one of the 2 living souls, so the one without a bet on his head, lets the other win. Very simple, and very misleading for people that then look at the person that won the bet, some people care about points, and think that he is twice as good as reality.
3. This is also a bit easy, cause if you see Gravey4rd, for example, in full iron with no teams in the game, then you can bet all your points with no fear.
4. How stupid would it be I one guy kept on joining servers and betting on the obvious winner. He would soon have 10,000s of points.
5. You aren't allowed to gamble until you are 18 years of age.
There are flaws in my plans! Believe me, I know. just a idea to base off of

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci