• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bounty shop

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been thinking about a better use for bounty? Since. 1.4 came out they will need to modify the plugin so maybe they could add a shop to give bounty by doing /bountyshop and then a item to buy. This would be good because now bounty has a use besides to put you up spots. The item that you could possible buy are explosive arrow or fire spear abillity but there my suggestions.

Reaction score
i like the idea and i have had some idas like this befor but putting abilitys on wepons just makes the game worse im fine if it is just buying a sertain item but buying abilities is just makes the game bad (my oppinion)
hope this idea gets through to chad :)
-ferno

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This would basically mean that players with high points would be overpowered, and unstoppable. Not a bad idea in general, but it needs modifications.

I'd say, if it had to be implemented that it would give you experience, meaning you could enchant your armor/weapons at an enchantment table, as a last resort or just to get stronger. Decent idea, tbh.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
i think this would be... how should i put this STUPIDLY UNFAIR FOR NOOBS how are they supposed to win if they are faceing people with 10,000 bounty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci