• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bountied Points

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I have had bounties placed on me a few times, and what happens to the points when you win? Nothing. If you win I think the points bountied should go to you.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
no thats the point of boutying putting it on someone who you doesnt like so people would kill him

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Its an idea but geez hear me out. what if someone put say a 600 point bounty on you (which isn't unrealistic) and you win, you're saying you wouldn't want those points?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that would make sense. If a player can survive with everyone trying to get that bounty, why not let them have it? I see no reason for those points to disappear into the ether.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Bounty is made for getting other people killed, it's NOT a betting system, it's ONLY used to split up teams, for example, I place a 500 points bounty on a person in a team of 2, the other person in that team will most likely kill the other guy in the team, if you suggestion would be implemented the term bounty would be incorrect.
Again, it's NOT a betting system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci