• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bought $10 iron donor and it does not show up on account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Yang

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi i donated $10 for you to succeed your lovely game, but i am not currently an iron sponsor? Can you please upgrade me ASAP thanks.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If you donated but not received your perk outside the 24 hours we promise you, please email [email protected] with your forum and Minecraft username plus when you purchase the upgrade. We will adjust your time accordingly so you will make sure you will get your full month.

Justin Yang

Spectator
Reaction score
alright thank you. i will wait until the full 24 hours have been up and check again if i am a premium

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will check out, if it's over 24 hours, we can reset your time.

Korloth

Spectator
Reaction score
just ordered the iron doner myself and im really looking forward to getting into a game.

mizu

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm waiting too :) But it doesn't take that long (that's what I hear!)

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
Take around 2 hours, depends on how busy he was, for me it was around 5 but thats just because i donated when the livestream was going on

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am heavily overwhelmed with emails but if you send an email to [email protected], I will check it out and will fix your time. Working on emails the next 2 days to get caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci