• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Block hit bug

Have you ever gotten this bug before?

• Total voters

DaGaxriexz

Survivor
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): Mcsg
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): It happends on every server.but in this video it happends on number 73/ Sg/ On the video it's played on us but it happends on eu aswell.
Time (With timezone): GMT+1

Description of the bug: It's basically when you blockhit with you sword then you sword sometimes just randomly blocks and you can't hit anyone. Go to 11:48
notice how the guy he is fighting can't hit him. Thats the bug. It does that to me a lot and it screws up so many fights. And there is a lot of people that get the bug. But when you scroll to a diffrent slot it stops but it stil can screw up the fights really easily.

Last edited:

BrandoninioMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Really annoying glitch that has been going on for a really long time now… I believe it's an issue with the no cheat.

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, I remember when I was a noob and saw this glitch before. Back then, I didn't know that blocking would deflect half the damage inflicted, so I just assumed that the person with the glitch was using regeneration hacks. @_@ Funny thing is that he accused me of hacks as well because he couldn't hit me. XD

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Being the huge di- blockhitter I am. I have had this before as well.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this issue is acknowledged, however, I think this is definitely a Minecraft issue, or personal computer issue. Because I doubt that only MCGamer has this issue by itself. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci