• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank arenas

Good?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemzone

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking, what if they set up creative servers with blank domes to build arenas with your friends, you could see other's arenas in progress and incorporate their ideas into your own, and help others build their arenas. If it is good enough, the admins would save it as a schematic and paste it into a map for the server. If a player has not touched his arena for a while, it would be erased and the land would be given to another person.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The servers take...well...an "extreme" amount of money to run
From the NoNo Suggestions list. Making a server where people can make their own maps is an idea you can do yourself. Just make yourself a server where there are a bunch of areas for people to make arenas, advertise the server, get some friends to help out, and you've got yourself a community full of map builders. I don't think it's necessary for Chad to buy a server for people to make maps when people just do it on their own anyways. Lots of people have already made servers to work on maps with their friends.

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
From the NoNo Suggestions list. Making a server where people can make their own maps is an idea you can do yourself. Just make yourself a server where there are a bunch of areas for people to make arenas, advertise the server, get some friends to help out, and you've got yourself a community full of map builders. I don't think it's necessary for Chad to buy a server for people to make maps when people just do it on their own anyways. Lots of people have already made servers to work on maps with their friends.
I agree, ppl could bomb u with TNT. :I

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tnt and firespead would be turned off, but it would be very easy to steal ideas and ruin others' work

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if your map included a tnt trap?
Remember this is a public map, things like tnt still cause lag for some players, and you have to be careful about that during the construction process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci