• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BillabongGirl's Strategies For Using Flint&Steel

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
So, you have probably come to this thread to see multiple ways of using flint&steel. So I'm going to give a situation and what I would do if flint&steel was handy. So here we go lady's and gentleman, here we go.

Q1. If someone manages to get all the good armour from cornucopia on Breeze Island and manages to make an iron sword he will be the guy that would be impossible to kill. Well you're in trouble. what would you do?
The reason why I put Breeze Island in there is because of all the water around, and how hard it is to get better armour because there are hardly any other tier 2s besides a couple.

A1. I call this strategie 'Emphasizing your bow.' You will be thinking "How do emphasize your bow using flint&steel?" I will explain now. You will also need 5-7 arrows to help complete this. What you want to do first is to attract this persons attention, they won't think about the risks they might encounter, they will be greedy for the kills. Now make sure they are chasing you be double tapping F5 to look behind while running, turn around and light him/her to the extent when they need to get to water. Pretend to run away to see if they run for water, they would most likely run for water, turn around and hit them into the water but far enough away so they wouldn't be coming back to land anytime soon. They should be at least down to half hearts, so now they are in the water, it is going to practically impossible for them to dodge so you should most definently have the kill. Go pick up his stuff and there you go.

Q2. If a guy with a better sword attacks you what do you do?

A2. Well, if you take armour out the equation then simply light while pretending to run away. Seeing as there is no water they will experience the full extent of the flame and bring them down at least 3 hearts to 7, giving you an advantage, and then you can run for a tiny bit then turn around and shoot. So this tactic kinda depends on PvP skills as well.

Q3. What happens if I set myself alight?

A3. Know your map and know where the closest water source. You end up giving your opponent an advantage, but you know, it happens sometimes..

I hope you like some off these tips. And you could give me more flint&steel situations and I will add them to this thread. Hope you enjoyed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci