• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonKlumpf

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea for spectators to be able to bet on one tribute winning. They would win points if their tribute won. You might say that people would just wait until there was only two left then bet, but how about the number of points they win is equal to the number of tributes still alive when they bet. This could tie into a system for sponsorship, but does not have to.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
its an ok idea i guess but i can see at least one way this could be abused. SCENARIO:
  • take a group of friends (maybe 3+) and place them in the games
  • before the round start they choose one person who they will all vote to win
  • then as they grow in strength and kill people they will increase their chances of gaining the gambling points
  • given the fact they are the last group left, those who were not chosen to win would kill themselves and allow their chosen friend to win
= insta-points if performed correctly
idk it would be fun as a spectator to follow your chosen tribute around but the majority of the time you'd be picking your friend to win, which aint that exciting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci