• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Just a quick idea that popped up in my head a few minutes ago. What do you think about some sort of betting system in the lobby?... Betting on what I here you say? How about the winner of the following game? Tell me what you think about this and what you dislike about this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad already said that in the future there will be a betting system. They devs are probably working on it right now! Could you please read the front page before making a post about it?

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Chad already said that in the future there will be a betting system. They devs are probably working on it right now! Could you please read the front page before making a post about it?
That was a bit unnecessary wasn't it? before going around and bashing people don't you think it would be a bit more appropriate to give me a link to the post itself?

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally I have yet to see anything about a kind of betting system, so there's no need to get all nasty here.

I like the idea of a betting system. It would give a bit more of a purpose to points. Admittedly, with most rounds it is kinda obvious which player would win, but I think it would be an interesting development. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That was a bit unnecessary wasn't it? before going around and bashing people don't you think it would be a bit more appropriate to give me a link to the post itself?
It's on the very front page... just scroll down a bit. Chad made a post about it too. It was a while ago, so it's easier to find on the front page.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
It's on the very front page... just scroll down a bit. Chad made a post about it too. It was a while ago, so it's easier to find on the front page.
Link me it. I can't find it.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Link me it. I can't find it.
Here you go: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/read-this.2884/#post-20908

I like the idea. There is a problem however, if you are working with a team you could always place a load of points on the other player. Then if you both make it to the final death match you could kill yourself. You would still get a load of points from you bet. Before something like this is implemented into the game this would need to be remedied.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
That's a good point plonize and I am aware this. But i'm sure you could modify a few things to make it compatible :) btw thanks for the link (HalfSquirrel look again, it's not on the homepage, just sayin')

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe go on the second page of the homepage. Also, only specs would be able to bet obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci