• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Voting System

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

RedSeamonster

The current voting system is excellent in most aspects, except when two maps are tied at the end of the time, where I believe one of the two is randomly chosen to play. This is where this suggestion comes in. I think that when two votes are tied when time expires, it should go into a sort of sudden death for 1 minute, where players will vote ONLY between the tied maps (There may be more than 2). Just a suggestion,

RedSeamonster

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
It's an interesting suggestion. I'd probably say an extra minute is too long, considering a lot of people have already waited 5 minutes for the game to start. 30 seconds wouldn't be too bad. But, I don't really see any worth in what this would add. That is to say, is there any need for this/would it be worth spending the time to implement this?

R

RedSeamonster

Because it can be irritating to play on a map that you don't want to, and this will encourage people to vote for their second favorites after their favorite map is voted "out." Ya I agree that the minute of extra time of voting is excessive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci