• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintfeast

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that the way donors kick you from the server if you have not donated is really unfair. If you donate I don't think it should be for playing whenever you want, it should be out of the kindness of your heart. Reply to this if you think we should have a better donor system.

R

RedSeamonster

I'm actually going to argue against this, even though I am not a donor and may never become one because it is infeasible as I do not have my own paypal or credit card. First off, take a look at the home page of this site. SIX whole new servers were just added to the list, and this was almost definitely made possible due to contributions of donors. The current system with donor kicking offers a great incentive for people to give their money to the people who run these servers, and I and probably mod other people believe that this money is going to good use based on the additions of new servers and maps. While I, nor my friends, do not enjoy being kicked by donors, it is simply a necessary aspect of the Survival Games. If this really troubles you that much I would advise you play on another server.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
the way it is now is fantastic, most servers give them a real advantage like running faster, be happy with what you have and be happy we're adding servers every day

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RedSeamonster said my opinions as because of donors, we have more public slots (all 1000+ of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci