• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Spectating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
I really wanted this feature a long time ago but didn't get a chance to post it. So basically a faster and easier way to teleporting to players while spectating. Its really annoying that you have to click to teleport to other players and you might misclick and you will start following someone else or you will just forget that you are spectating, you will be following your friend, he closes the door, you try to open it and you have teleported. My idea is a compass. Basic compass for spectators to just right click while holding it and a chest type GUI will come up with steve heads as people and if you hover over the heads the name of the person will show up so you can just click that person without having to click a jizzilion times to find the person you were looking for is either dead or you went past him/her -.-

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
So basically a faster and easier way to teleporting to players while spectating. Its really annoying that you have to click to teleport to other players and you might misclick and you will start following someone else or you will just forget that you are spectating, you will be following your friend, he closes the door, you try to open it and you have teleported.
We have /spectate (playername) to resolve that.

Anyway's, to the entire suggestion, I say no. We have /spectate, and I don't think misclicking is too much of a problem.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I really wanted this feature a long time ago but didn't get a chance to post it. So basically a faster and easier way to teleporting to players while spectating. Its really annoying that you have to click to teleport to other players and you might misclick and you will start following someone else or you will just forget that you are spectating, you will be following your friend, he closes the door, you try to open it and you have teleported. My idea is a compass. Basic compass for spectators to just right click while holding it and a chest type GUI will come up with steve heads as people and if you hover over the heads the name of the person will show up so you can just click that person without having to click a jizzilion times to find the person you were looking for is either dead or you went past him/her -.-
This has been suggested many times before, and really it isn't more efficient. As Yin said, just do /spec (player name). Remember, we aren't the Hive.

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh. I am very sorry. I didn't know about the spec command. Well this solved it. Can I request to close this thread or something?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh. I am very sorry. I didn't know about the spec command. Well this solved it. Can I request to close this thread or something?
Yep. Just report your post and ask for the thread to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci