• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better loot in harder to get chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

skremingpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
There should be better rewards in harder to get chests. It should still be randomized but have a better chance to get better items in harder to get chests....... its kinda disappointing when you climb a skyscraper and find some sticks and raw beef in the chest. This could also rule out people who get to camp the cornotopia(is tha thow you spell ito_O) since you can get diamond from other chests that are harder to get.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's good how it is. There are usually multiple ways to get to a chest, and eventually it will get easier as you go for it more often.
Also it's spelled Cornucopia.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Just don't climb skyscrapers, anymore. Find a better, more convenient route to follow.

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't mind the double post. Anyway, are the items in chests slightly randomized?

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
They're more than slightly, I'm pretty sure they're completely randomized. Just the cornucopia chests have a higher chance to spawn items, and are the only ones that can get iron armor and diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci