• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betray Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
I think betraying is perfectly fair and a good strategy. Although if this were actually the hunger games and you betrayed a ton of times many people would know. I think it's be fair and non-harming to put up a section on the forums for things on people who betray, this would make it a little easier for the people who hate it when people betray and wouldnt cause much harm

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
if this were actually the Hunger Games, you wouldn't be here right now complaining about being betrayed now would you? ^_^
But seriously, this falls under the same category as alliances. You're effectively suggesting a public 'wall of shame' for people who simply outsmart their opponents. I don't ally with people, every time i had in the past it ended badly because i was so often the weaker of the pair (as i generally run at the first sign of trouble)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I ally with them, then take them to a place where there is only 1 entry ( House on Island-Basement). When they open the chest... (Critical HIT).... dead...me get points........me get items........me come 2nd :D

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
if this were actually the Hunger Games, you wouldn't be here right now complaining about being betrayed now would you? ^_^
But seriously, this falls under the same category as alliances. You're effectively suggesting a public 'wall of shame' for people who simply outsmart their opponents. I don't ally with people, every time i had in the past it ended badly because i was so often the weaker of the pair (as i generally run at the first sign of trouble)
I betray VERY often with the team members I make and I find it fine if people know, you are right though that you wouldn't exactly be complaining in the hunger games....

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This should have the hunger games feel to it. It would kind of ruin the game to have a "wall of shame" as hayden said. Maybe if you could only play the game once, so when you die you are out of the system completely and can never come back (not suggesting it, please dont do it! lol), then you can have a "wall of people who in the past betrayed their team". But otherwise, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci