• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/bet command

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
There should be a command to do /bet, this will allow you to bet your points on other players. If the player wins, you get double the points back. If the player loses you lose double the points(or the points you bet). The player you bet also gets the points bet on him/her if they win. Hope this is added!

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been suggested countless times, but won't be added for now. The one reason: It can be highly abused. Just bet all your points on the guy with full iron when the only other persons are in leather.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested countless times, but won't be added for now. The one reason: It can be highly abused. Just bet all your points on the guy with full iron when the only other persons are in leather.
That's why they make it so you can't do it after refill

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Tttttttttriple post!!!!! Well sometimes games don't even make it to refill... I think you could only by if there's 12 or more players alive.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Tttttttttriple post!!!!! Well sometimes games don't even make it to refill... I think you could only by if there's 12 or more players alive.
Yea that's also a possibility, I'm on mobile and it screwed up xD

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this idea, maybe if bets are placed during pregame it could work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci