• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g4msGaM3R

Spectator
Reaction score
OMG I GOT BANNED FOR NO DAM REASON!!! OK NOW LISTEN! I got banned for no good reason, it said, Hacking [Second Offence] No Knockback, i didnt even get banned once before that, and i had no knockback because i was shifting and they said i hack, right now i am crying because i got banned for no reason, please the thing i would aprove of is ban for permanent days, even tho i didnt do anything, i really want to say sorry if i did hack, idk but "Vital_Chamelion" has been mean to me for months now, hes been spammin g me, saying ban stuff on my streams and following me everywhere just to kill me with his friend (idk his friends name) well if you could unban me because i didnt do anything, that would make my day, im still very sad... (IGN:WILDJAKES)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there! If you think you were banned unfairly there are a multitude of things you can do.

If you would like to see your evidence, please send me a PM on the forums including your ingame name and I will give that to you. Once you've seen it, you are welcome to submit a ban dispute at http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes. Make sure to fill out the full template and do not bash the staff or say you were banned unfairly. I understand this may be frustrating just make sure to remain calm because if you were innocent and were not hacking your situation will be sorted out :)

If you have any questions about how to successfully dispute a ban, just include them in your DM.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread, feel better because everything will work itself out just fine c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci