• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned - Macro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivlen

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I was playing in battlegrounds and ban me for macro, but only for 3 min but still scary.

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is a glitch , never happened to me but it did happen to Huahwi in one of his videos , I would recommend you trying to record and report it on the bug section which can be found in my signature below this message! :)

Have a nice day :D

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
We are aware of this glitch and are in the works to fix it. I notice this does happen quite a bit in battlegrounds. I for one. have been KICKED, but have not reached the banned. I've notice a lot of (talented) players get this a lot. It most likely has something to do with how quick you change your items and use them. But I can't guarantee that is the problem. I'll definitely pass this up to the dev's and see if they are coming close to the fix. But thank you for reporting this, and being patient.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
We are aware of this glitch and are in the works to fix it. I notice this does happen quite a bit in battlegrounds. I for one. have been KICKED, but have not reached the banned. I've notice a lot of (talented) players get this a lot. It most likely has something to do with how quick you change your items and use them. But I can't guarantee that is the problem. I'll definitely pass this up to the dev's and see if they are coming close to the fix. But thank you for reporting this, and being patient.
Probably wanna lock the thread?

Nivlen if you want to report it in the bug section thats not a bad idea but if not that's totally fine. I'm sure the staff are already aware, as MrWhiteShadow said.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Don't be worried if you only got kicked like Bebiano said it's just a glitch. If you get kicked it will not be held against you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci