• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned For Utterly No Reason...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExraDesigns

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in a game and there was a mod and some kids complaining that the kid is a hacker. He is just better then them. They were saying he was using all these kinds of hacks but yet he has a diamond sword and they had nothing so it will kill them in about 2-3 hits and they were saying he has a hit hack. I told the kid "he was bad" and then the mod said I was abusing him. I told the mod that, that's not abusing and they continued to say the kid hacked. When it came to DM the kid the supposedly hacks couldn't kill the kids and then he cut the kid off and then got killed and they said that, that was a hack. I told him no, you are just bad and that he is just good. Then I got muted for 24 hours.. Makes no sense. You have mods and stuff abusing their powers.. I liked this server because the mods and stuff were generous and stuff. Now this server is becoming like all other servers and that they are abusing their power... I'm done here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci