• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for Using Q as Sprint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

btclemms1

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I am posting this today asking if I can be banned for using Q as my sprint. The server banned me saying that I was using Better Sprint Mod! I am not using Better Sprint. I have had Q set as my sprint and played on these survival games servers for a while now. Why would it ban me all the sudden now. Also it said that I would be unbanned after a certain amount of time. I have waited that time and I am still not unbanned. It said I will be unbanned in -() seconds! Someone who can unban me please help!

Thanks-
btclemms1

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a good idea , I considered using Q aswell but I remembered that the server auto bans for bettersprint now so I avoided doing that.
This is very scetchy and personally I don't like the new system. Anyone can have BSM as it is in vanilla so MCSG should legalize it.
I'm sure you will get unbanned.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
You are in fact using Better Sprint Mod, it is something that we are 100% sure of because we have a automatic Better Sprint detection plugin on our servers. It detects a signal that was embedded in the Mod by the maker himself. So, if you really use Q there's no risk of you getting banned. This system is flawless. The only way for you to continue playing will be by removing your Better Sprint.

FYI - The automatic detection ban for better sprint only lasts for 1 minute, so after removing it you'll be able to hop right on to our servers again!

Enjoy your day and take care! :)
TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci