• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for "Abuse"

Should I be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
So I called someone a retard eh? People say much worse things than that to me. Yet they receive a warning. Considering I had no warning I should not be banned. Saying retard is counted as profanity i believe. And for someone to be banned for profanity they must be warned. So Please reconsider your decision to keep me banned.

As you can see I was banned for a period of 2 days. For calling someone a retard. That is considered profanity and I was never warned about me calling that person a retard. So they can not ban me without giving me a warning and letting me have my second chance. I have posted a ban dispute and they said the evidence of me saying retard was sufficient. I wanted to see what the community thinks. I honestly hate being banned for a illegitimate reason. I am not prepared to spend 2 days away from mcsg. And have my reputation hurt. Please do not close this.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know why you can be banned for swearing. There should be an extent to what you can be banned for. If the system blocks your profanity why do you still get banned? That's what happened to me. If someone swears at you why should you even care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci