• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned Every time i join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSh00t2KiLLXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, whenever i join mcgamer, i spawn in then a few seconds later i get banned for 60 seconds, it normally doesnt happen more than 2 times in a row but its really annoying, Hope someone out there can help me out because i really want to play without that problem <3.

Attachments

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey,

This only happens when our anti-cheat plugin recognizes that you're logging onto our servers with a client that isn't allowed. To stop this, you can stop using the client that you're currently using (delete it maybe) and make a completely new one. If you need OptiFine to play minecraft you can download it and it will make a client for you. You shouldn't have a problem connecting to our servers with the OptiFine client.

If you believe that your client is legit and you're not using any illegal mods, then you can make a bug report HERE. Try to include as much detail as possible and remember to use the template provided.

If you have any more problems with this feel free to message me or any other member of staff on the forums. Have a great day! c:

Thread locked and moved to General Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci